Planning your upcoming wedding can be a major undertaking bit with a little help from our “free wedding planner”, designing your wedding can be well organized and a lot of fun. Whether you are planning your wedding to be outdoors, at a special chapel, or a unique Iowa venue like the Des Moines Botanical Center, the Salisbury House, on the campus of Iowa State or your family backyard, we are ready to help design the perfect wedding for you.
By requesting your own Personalized Wedding Package you will be able to begin to design the wedding you’ve been dream about. Our Personalized Wedding Package contains a ceremony outline and a wide variety of personal options for your ceremony, including the welcoming remarks, the Pastor’s message, your vows and more. While all the options may be overwhelming at this point, we have found it best to provide couples with what we believe are the greatest selection of options and components.
Your Personalized Wedding Package
We know that some couples will be excited about all the details, while others are simply looking for help and direction to put together a simple wedding celebrating their love. Whatever your needs, we can design a wedding ceremony that is uniquely yours with as little or great of directions and input as you desire.
After you review these options, we look forward to working with you individually and personally creating your wedding ceremony, together. As we get to share and listen to your hearts and desires, we take your personal love story and weave it into the ceremony from beginning to end. Congratulations and thanks for the privilege to serve and honor you at your wedding ceremony... one of the most important events of your entire life!!!
Your personalized wedding planner includes the following:
- A sample wedding outline with options.
- A sample of opening and welcoming remarks by Pastor, including options for parent, family and guest appreciation. This section also includes a good discussion and some options for the traditional giving away of the bride.
- A generous sampling of message (wedding foundation) themes for your wedding.
- A review of the structure of your vows, including question and answer vows, responsive vows (both monologue and dialogue) and personally written vows.
- Blessings, ring exchanges and more!